Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Guitar in the Making

Kurowsawa here in Japan is putting together a Chris Juergensen signature model. The new brand is called "Devilstone Guitars." Get it? Devil's Tone. This photo is of the headstock for the prototype model with my name under the logo and my signature under the e-string tuning peg. It is going to be a "more bang for the buck" instrument with all the things I like: Sperzels, KTS titanium saddles, a floating Gotoh tremolo, three single coils and jumbo frets all at a price tag that won't break the bank. I've been playing the test model for a month and after a few changes, it will be ready to go to the manufacturing stage. I'm not sure where you will be able to find them yet, but I'll post more info including photos when it gets done.

1 comment:

beneath the silence said...

Wow...signature model....the head looks gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing this new guitar when you come back to LA!

Ray Hsieh