Friday, March 21, 2008

Strange Phenomena - frettunes.com

Strange Phenomena on frettunes.com - My newest release is up only on frettunes.com. Still waiting for magnatune, iTunes and the rest to list it. This CD is only available for download for the time being. Some reviews are in:

"Again, Chris makes the art of guitar playing seem effortless. A no holds barred, in your face, work of art. And that just describes my least favorite track on the CD. Think 'Texas Flood' meets 'Second Winter'." -Brent Bradley, Podshow Radio

"Listening to Chris Juergensen play brings a smile to my face, it makes me feel good. So much so, I have trouble calling it 'Blues', I prefer to call it near audio perfection." -Eban Crawford, Reaching For Lucidity

"Re-energising the genre, Juergensen's newest release is a typhoon of raw energy, pure and honest blues rock at it's finest. Just what 11 on the dial was waiting for." -Colin Meeks, Indie Launchpad

No comments: