Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Concert/Seminar Featuring Arion Chorus Pedal

I managed to squeeze in a concert in the early afternoon today. We had a great time. I opened with "Row Row Row Your Boat" in E and followed up with "Bah Bah Black Sheep", "ABC Song" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" medley. After that "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" with that finger stuff included. For and encore they brought me back for "The Wheels On the Bus" They were interested in what kind of gear I used so I did a demonstration of the Arion SCH-1 chorus pedal for them. The response was that the pedal made the guitar sound "Squishy" and possibly "Juicy." I explained to their astonishment that the pedal had been modded by the nice people at EXOTiC to be made true bypass. They seemed to be impressed by the concept. My daughter Melissa is standing behind me (looking the other way with her mouth open).



Trying out the modded Arion Chorus. Basically makes the guitar sound "Squishy" and "Juicy!"

No comments: