Saturday, August 30, 2008

World Domination - I'm so Happy!

This might sound silly, but I'm elated. I sold a CD to someone in Russia. Of course I have no way of knowing who buys my CDs through retail stores, but sales through internet retailers usually get reported back to me with the purchasing customer's location. It might seem trivial, I mean, the one sale pays for 1/10th of 1 percent of the production costs, but it means I am a giant step closer to turning the map completely red (red countries have reported sales). Looking at the map, it would be nice to get a sale in India or Greenland. Even Mexico or a few African countries would look good but I can't complain, people have bought my music all over the world.

Take a look at the list:
Albania, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovak Republic, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, and Vietnam

By the way, if your country is not on the list, you can get one of my CDs half price, that's $7.00. Contact me if you are interested: info(at)chrisjuergensen(dot)com

2 comments:

Ashdin said...

yo chris, came across ur blog from the jazz lessons... !
i liked the lessons too..

u can send me ur cd at 1/2 the price since i'm from india and its not on ur list :)))

keep rockin, liked the blues !

ashdin
ashdin.blogspot.com

-CJ said...

Sure Ashdin, just email me at chris@chrisjuergensen.com