Saturday, July 07, 2007

Creepy Crawlers

Do you remember "Creepy Crawlers?" I completely forgot that this thing ever existed. My Mother bought one for my daughter Melissa for Christmas. It's funny because your parents sometimes remember the fun things you did when you were kids more so that even you do.

So she got the "Creepy Crawler" bug oven for her grandchild and I got the added pleasure of reliving the fun again. I'll tell you though, they make the "Creepy Crawler" bug maker a lot better now than when I was a kid. Of course we are talking 35 years ago. I remember living in Greenwich Village and making the bugs with my sister. The new "Creepy Crawler" is made safe so you can't burn yourself.

Now it is 2007 and my daughter had a great time making the bugs, picking the colors and putting them in the oven to cook for the three or four minutes it takes. I suggest "Creepy Crawlers" for your kids as well, especially if you want to have some fun making some bugs, worms and spiders yourself.

Links:

No comments: